The Diablo 4’s open beta patch notes are now officially live, and Blizzard has promised to address various issues, including lengthy queue times, problems connected to crashing, and more. Following the tremendous success of the early access beta for Diablo 4, which attracted more than one million players, the team at Blizzard Entertainment is getting ready to launch an open beta.
However, during the early access sessions, there were a few bugs that gamers would like to see fixed as soon as possible. Most notably, the lengthy wait periods prevented many players from getting as much enjoyment out of the game as anticipated.
However, Blizzard has addressed several of these problems, as demonstrated by the freshly posted patch notes for the subsequent beta test phase.
The following is a list of patch notes for the open beta of Diablo 4.
The patch notes for the upcoming beta session of Diablo have been officially uploaded to the internet (thanks to Wowhead News), and they describe the numerous changes that players may anticipate.
Corrections of bugs on all supported platforms
- The problem with Ashava’s spawn timer has been fixed. She will spawn on Saturday, March 25, at 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 10:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and Sunday, March 26, at 12:00 am PDT.
- There was a problem where the queue timer would not display a time even when the player was still in the line. This has been fixed.
- We have addressed some of the issues, which should lead to improved wait times.
- During the “In Her Wake” mission, this issue was fixed, preventing players from being blocked randomly.
- It has resolved a problem that prevented players with 16 GB of RAM from being able to pick the High Texture Settings option.
- We were able to fix an issue in the user interface that caused completed challenges to mistakenly display as “Not Started.”
- Several crashing-related bugs of various kinds have been fixed.
Bug fixes for consoles:
- A bug prevented the second player in couch co-op from joining in during the game’s prologue. This has been fixed.
Later this week, on Friday, March 24, at 9:00 am PDT, the open beta for Diablo 4 will begin. The beta will run until Monday, March 27, at 12:00 pm PDT, then it will end.
Comments are closed.