Activision announced that the existing Battle Pass bundle would be replaced with a new Battle Pass option available in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3. Infinity Ward has disclosed the Season 3 gameplay plans for each of their games.
The Al Mazrah Resurgence and the establishment of a new Gulag highlight the latest improvements to Warzone 2. Fans of multiplayer games have a lot of reasons to look forward to the future, with new maps and Gunfight on the way. Also, a new barter system and a workbench have been added to DMZ, adding an extra layer of depth.
The Cronen Squall battle riffle and the FJX Imperium sniper rifle are introduced in Season 3. As they make their way through the Battle Pass, players will eventually be able to acquire the much-coveted sniper weapon. Also, BlackCell provides members of the community with a way to speed up the process of unlocking Battle Pass tiers. Everything you need to know about the new system is included in this document.
How much does the Black Cell edition of MW2 and W2 cost?
The standard Battle Pass can still be purchased for 1,100,000 Call of Duty Points. Nevertheless, users can spend $29.99 to gain access to BlackCell rather than buying the Battle Pass Bundle.
What do you get when you purchase a BlackCell Battle Pass?
The BlackCell option provides access to all of the content available in the initial Battle Pass Bundle, in addition to premium content.
All of these things are contained in this.
- I was instantly granted at a rate of 1,100 COD Points.
- Gain access to the entirety of the Season 03 Battle Pass, in addition to 20 Tier Skips (or 25 on PlayStation®).
- Depending on how far you progress through the Battle Pass, you earn up to 1,400 COD Points.
- An intimidating BlackCell Operator clad in a camouflage skin with dynamic details.
- A blueprint for a Pro-Tuned weapon, a skin for your vehicle, and a finishing move.
- The BlackCell Sector, located within the Battle Pass AO, can also be used as an alternate beginning spot.
- Instant unlocking of the Battle Pass sectors immediately adjacent to the BlackCell Sector.
- Additional material exclusive to the BlackCell Battle Pass: There are twelve different BlackCell Skins to unlock, one for each Operator Skin that can be unlocked through the Season 03 Battle Pass.
Finally, Activision has announced that they will publish a comprehensive blog post closer to the release date of Season 3, in which they will disclose the new operator skins and other goodies. The new season’s premiere will take place on April 12 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.