The February 21 patch notes for Overwatch 2 are less extensive than the Season 3 update. However, some significant changes remain to be aware of, including two repairs for Symmetra and a modification to Legacy Credits. On February 7, Overwatch 2 Season 3 debuted, bringing many changes to the game. Most significant changes, including a new terrain and a revamped Mercy, were made at the start of the new era.
This time, the developers were able to focus more on the details and make little changes to raise the general standard of living. The two Symmetra updates, which restored the reality-bending defensive legend to her proper speed and potency, are the most notable.
This was accomplished by upgrading the Photon Barrier’s sluggish cast time and enabling her to set up fresh Sentry Turrets if the environment destroyed the existing ones. Before the upgrades between Season 3 and currently, both functions were functioning differently than planned. The second standout is a change in the color of Legacy Credits, the secondary in-game money, which will now be silver rather than gold inside the battle pass. The remaining patch notes for the February 7 release are as follows:
February 7 Patch notes for Overwatch 2
- Changed how Streamer Protect obfuscates Battle Tags
- Fixed a glitch that prevented the display of Overwatch player titles. Fixed a problem in the career profile where blank ranks for the Competitive Role Queue were displayed
- We resolved an issue where the pricing would show as 0.00 if you possessed every item in the Hero Pack.
- The Season 3 banner now appears when a player initially logs into the game this season due to a fixed bug.
- Many sub-criteria challenges should now track properly (For example – All-Star, Role Mastery, etc.)
- The 5000 XP award for completing the Mastery of Love and Blushing Pink event challenges is now accurately shown. (Note: If you finished these tasks before this update, your XP was already awarded. This was merely a visual problem.)
- Resolved a visual issue for players in the Top 500 during Competitive Updates.
- an issue that caused decimal mouse sensitivity values to be rounded to whole numbers has been fixed
- an issue that caused players to have a negative balance after making a purchase has been fixed
- Silver now replaces gold as the currency for Legacy Credits in the Battle Pass.
- When replicating Junkrat during Rip-Tire, Echo will no longer revert to its previous shape.
- Fixed in an earlier update Eliminated the excessively long cast time for Symmetra’s Photon Barrier.
- Fixed in an earlier update The problem whereby Symmetra would cease casting new Sentry Turrets if the environment destroyed their original ones has been fixed.
Comments are closed.